Canon Canonet 28

Canonet 28
This Canon was made from 1971 to 1976 and was a cheaper, consumer version of Canon's pro rangefinder cameras. I replaced the light seals on mine and ordered a replacement battery from Amazon.com(the mercury batteries it originally took are no longer made - and because these older cameras had no voltage regulator modern alkaline batteries won't give you reliable light meter readings). I tested this camera on St. Patrick's Day 2012 and thought that it would be the perfect camera to carry with me to shoot black and white film on my farm job. I did get good images with the camera but after a few rolls at the farm I missed the control of my SLRs and switched back.


Fruits
Produce - on Kodak Tri-X
Beers
Late Afternoon Beers - on expired Fuji Superia 400
Josh's
Hanging Out - on expired Fuji Superia 400
Please!
The Sign - on Fuji Superia 200HQ
Red Fox 2
Josh - Kodak Tri-X
Bob and a Baby Hawk
A bird in the hand...
more here.
and here